Walgreens is encouraging everyone to stay safe and healthy, and as an extra incentive, you can get $25 Walgreens Cash just for getting your Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine at your local Walgreens through June 26th! Schedule an appointment now (though walk-ins are welcome) to get your vaccine and your freebie.
How to get your free $25 reward:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Hit “Schedule Your Vaccine” to book an appointment.
- Walk-ins are also welcome.
- Get your free $25 Walgreens Cash (or a gift card) after receiving your vaccine!
* US only. Offer not valid in AR, NJ and NY. For minors under age 13, a parent or legal guardian must complete registration and must be present at appointments for all minors. Minors between ages of 12-15 are not eligible for the Walgreens Cash rewards; however, parents or guardians of eligible adolescents ages 12-15 who get the vaccine are eligible to redeem Walgreen Cash rewards on behalf of their minors. Customers need to be a myWalgreens member at the time of the vaccine transaction in order to earn Walgreens Cash rewards. Customers do not need to be a myWalgreens member to earn or receive the reward, instead you can call 866-614-7029 from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. ET through June 26, 2021, to request to receive your incentive via a Walgreens gift card. Ends 6/26/21.