Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time - more info.
Klarna is a great “buy now and pay later” platform that lets you shop popular retailers like Bed, Bath & Beyond, Nike and SHEIN; and then make monthly installments on your purchases. And right now, Klarna is welcoming new members with a free $20 Amazon gift card when you sign up to be part of the Vibe Rewards Club and make your first purchase of $20 by using our referral link below! You will also receive 500 points after making your first purchase which can be redeemed for a $5 gift card of choice.
How to sign up and get your freebies:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Enter your email, hit “Accept Invitation” and then download the app.
- Open the app and sign up with the same email used in the step above, and follow the instructions to join the free Klarna Rewards Club.
- Make a purchase of $20 or more using Klarna and make your first payment. Remember, your purchase will be split into 4 interest-free payments.
- Your $20 gift card will be sent via email within 24 hours of making your first payment! (The subject of the email will be “Congrats! You unlocked a $20 gift card“). Note that if you order off Amazon, you’ll receive the gift card once your order ships.
- Your $5 gift card will be available to claim in the app under “My Rewards” when you redeem 500 points.
- Lastly, make your 3 remaining payments as scheduled or pay the balance in full. Enjoy!
* US Only. Promotion ends 11:59 PM EST on 07/21/22. Make an eligible purchase of at least $20 as a member of Klarna rewards club within 7 days of accepting the invite and you’ll receive a $20 Amazon.com Gift Card when you make your first payment. Full terms and conditions apply. Image for representative purposes only. Yo! Free Samples is not offering any product or freebie, this is information about an offer from an external website.