8 Mother’s Day Freebies For 2016
Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time - more info.
On Mothers Day, it’s important not only to tell your mom how much she means to you, but to show her! It’s almost Mother’s Day, here are some sweet freebies you can treat your mother too that are still active as of 5/7/2016.
- Shoney’s: Say thanks mom with a free slice of Strawberry Pie. You must purchase the Mother’s Day Brunch as a dine-in meal to receive this freebie. More info here.
- Nestle Toll House Café: With purchase of a chocolate chip cookie cake you’ll get 13 mini cookies for free! Just sign up for their club to qualify here.
- Bass Pro Shop: Show up Saturday May 7th from 10am to 4pm at any store and get a free 4×6 photo for Mother’s day. Just come in to any store! More info here.
- Mimi’s Cafe: This Sunday, May 8th moms receive free French Herb Heart-Shaped Palmier in every bread basket, a take-home muffin square to enjoy later, and a Mimi’s French herb seed packet with the French Herb Palmier recipe on the back. More info here.
- Hooters: At some locations she’ll receive a free entree off the Hooters Mother’s Day Menu, with a drink purchase. Other locations will present moms with a coupon for a free appetizer on her next visit, valid at participating locations May 9 through June 9, 2016. More info here.
- Hurricane Grill & Wings: This one requires purchase on Sunday, May 8th, just buy 1 entrée and 2 beverages, and mom gets an entrée of equal of lesser value free (maximum $16.99 value). More info here.
- LaMar’s Donuts: To support hard working moms they are giving all mothers a free glazed or cake donut on Mother’s Day, May 8. More info here.
- Sub Zero Ice Cream: Get mom 1 free small ice cream with the purchase of another ice cream of equal or larger size (limit one per family, per visit). More info here.