Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time -.
Aisle has a great deal that scores you the chance to sink your teeth into a free Abbot’s Plant-Based Meal, generously crafted by the lovely folks at Abbott’s! This tasty meal is perfect for those looking for delicious plant-based options. This offer is available for a limited time only at Target, Sprouts & Whole Foods, so let’s get to it, shall we? Follow the instructions below to request this tasty freebie.
Here’s how you grab your free plant-based meal:
- Jump over to the company’s website by clicking Get This Offer (External Website) on the Abbot’s Butcher Campaign Page.
- Hit “Follow Link” on the Facebook redirect page.
- Sign up for the rebate by sharing your number.
- Scuttle your way to a Target, Sprouts & Whole Foods near you and grab an Abbot’s Butcher Plant-Based Meal for about $7.99, prices vary by store.
- After you’ve made your purchase, submit for an Abbot’s Butcher Plant-Based Meal Aisle Cashback by texting your receipt and they will send you a Venmo or PayPal payment in about 24 hours.
- Once the cashback processes, your meal expenses drop to a neat zero! Yes, it’s as cool as it sounds.
* US only. Deal ends when cash back expires. The cashback program Aisle requires your receipt, name, and the number you use for Venmo payments for processing. Venmo and PayPal required.