Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time -.
The first 110,000 who start a free 60-day Spotify premium trial (new accounts only) can score 125 Starbucks Rewards points which is enough to get any size drink. That being said, you do need a credit card to sign up because after the 60 day period you’ll be charged $9.99/month. Well worth it if you love music, but if you don’t just add a Google Calendar reminder that can email you so you remember to cancel so you don’t get charged.
How to get free sample:
- Visit the companies website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- Login or register to Spotify using a valid email address.
- Finish the trial process which involves adding your credit card.
- Once you are done, the code for the 125 stars will be emailed to you within 3 days of signing up.
- Remember within 60 days you’ll start getting charged $9.99 a month if you don’t cancel!
* $9.99/month after the first 60 days until you cancel your Spotify Premium subscription. Offer only available to users who haven’t already tried Spotify Premium or Unlimited, or taken a trial (excluding the 7-day trial). Supplies limited; Offer expires November 16, 2017. Stars will be awarded with redeemed Offer during the Offer period or until 110,000 Offers have been redeemed. To be eligible for Stars, you must have registered for Spotify with a valid email address. Once you redeem your Spotify Premium trial, Spotify will send an email to your registered email address in 3 days with your Star Code and instructions on how to redeem your Stars. Please contact Spotify customer service if you haven’t received your Stars 3 days from your acceptance of this Offer.