Hospital and restaurant workers (who have been laid off) can receive one free meal a day from Nando’s locations, while supplies last! The meal includes a ¼ chicken with chip.
How to get your free meal:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- For hospital workers: the offer must be redeemed by phone order and is not valid for delivery or online ordering.
- Hospital workers must visit Nando’s in uniform and/or present a valid hospital ID.
- There are 50 meals allocated to restaurant workers a day.
- To redeem, you must present a recent pay-stub or any original document of restaurant employment, and redeem as an in-person takeout order.
* Washington, DC, Maryland, Virginia and Illinois only. Limited to one meal per day while supplies last. Offer for restaurant workers valid through 4/12/20. Offer for hospital workers valid though 5/3/20.