Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time - more info.
Chipotle is adding to the fun of the 2022 FIFA World Cup by tweeting a special code from @ChipotleTweets for a free entree every time the U.S. Soccer Team scores a goal! The offer will be good for the first 5,000 people to text the code to “888222“. The free meal code is valid through December 31st.
The FIFA World Cup kicks off November 20th, and the U.S. team – ranked third in group B alongside England, Iran and Wales – has their first match on Monday, November 21st against Wales.
During group play, Chipotle will offer free delivery on match days for the U.S. Men’s National Team. Fans can receive free shipping on November 21, November 25, and November 29 by using the code USMNT22.
How to get your free entree:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Watch the FIFA World Cup every time the U.S team plays.
- Chipotle (@ChipotleTweets) and the U.S. Men’s National Team (@USMNT) will tweet a special coupon code for a free meal after each USMNT goal.
- The offer will be good for the first 5,000 people to text the code to “888222“
- You will receive a free entree offer at Chipotle if you are 1 of the first 5,000 to redeem the code each time the U.S scores. Good luck and enjoy!
* US only. 13 years of age and older. Offer only valid when U.S Soccer Team scores a goal, and valid only for first 5,000 redemptions each time. Offers valid for $0 Delivery Fee are available on orders placed and completed on November 21, 25, or 29, 2022 within Chipotle’s delivery territories from participating U.S. customers only. Full terms and conditions apply.