Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time - more info.
Jupiter is a brand new, great, convenient creator-driven grocery shopping platform that lets you shop your groceries by recipes, meal plans, or just by your simple grocery needs according to your shopping list. You can find meal ideas and inspiration from recipes by creators – Asha of Food Fashion Party, Desirée of I Can You Can Vegan, and more – and have those ingredients delivered to your door. You also have full control over your ingredients, and can remove and add items to your list easily. And for a limited time only, you can score your first recipe’s shopping haul of up to $25 for free!
Please note: Credit card information is required but this is not a membership and there are no monthly subscription fees according to their support team.
How to get your free groceries:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Pick your store. You must visit a shop first for the offer to show.
- Enter your zip code, Hopefully its available in your area, seems to be mostly Target locations.
- Look for the blue popup with the offer when you visit one of the creators’ stores to make sure the first recipe is still free.
- Then pick a recipe to add to cart or pick up to $25 groceries to your cart to get it free. The discount will automatically be added to your cart (possible delivery fees). Enjoy!
* US only. Credit card required and possible delivery fees may apply. Limited time offer. Full terms and conditions apply.