This requires you create a PAID subscription with a credit card (or pre-paid card). You don’t pay for the first week. But the next week you will be charged if you don’t cancel. You’ve been warned. Warnings aside, you can save loads of time with chef-prepared meals delivered to your doorstep each week from Real Eats. All the meals have no GMOs and they come vacuum-sealed so they last. The only real kicker? It costs $15 per meal or $45/week for 3 meals. Costs aside, you can try it 100% free the first week for free using code “welcome45” (or just sign up for their newsletter to get a new code if this one has expired).
How to get first week free:
- Visit the companies website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- Hit “Subscribe” to the $45 plan which is 3 meals per week.
- Enter the code welcome45 (or just sign up for their newsletter to get a new code if this one has expired), then check out with a valid credit card or pre-paid card.
- They will charge you the next week so if you don’t want to be charged $45/week every week, you better cancel the subscription promptly.
* Credit card subscription required.