Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time - more info.
Do you have student debt? You may qualify for full or partial discharge of loans up to $20,000 to Federal Pell Grant recipients and up to $10,000 to non-Pell Grant recipients through the Federal Student Loan Debt Relief program. The program/ applications are technically in the beta phase, but anyone who is eligible may apply now and no later than December 31st, 2023.
Do you qualify? The program is for:
- Individuals who made less than $125,000 in 2021 or 2020.
- Families that made less than $250,000 in 2021 or 2020.
- If you filed federal taxes, your income requirements are based on your adjusted gross income (AGI), which tends to be lower than your total income. Your AGI can be found on line 11 of the IRS Form 1040.
How to apply:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Scroll down to enter your name, contact information, and date of birth.
- Add your Social Security Number.
- Review all terms carefully.
- If in compliance with terms, agree to the terms and hit “Submit”.
- Keep your eyes open for correspondence regarding your application and best of luck.
* US only. Eligible persons only. Applications must be submitted by 12/31/23. Full terms and conditions apply.