The US Department of Veterans Affairs offers a variety of free resources for suicide postvention with their Uniting for Suicide Postvention program. You can download free infographics and other resources such as podcasts, and can also request free brochures, notepads, magnets, stickers and more.
How to get your free resources:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Download a variety of free resources. There are also podcasts and videos you can use.
- You may also request free USPV brochures, notepads, magnets, stickers, booklets, cards and more.
- Enter your name, facility/ organization (if applicable), contact information and address.
- Note the quantity you would like of each.
- Scroll down and hit “Submit” to get your resources while supplies last.
* US only. While supplies last.