Educators and administrated can request a free sample of National Inventors Hall of Fame’s Invention Project for K6. This high-standard, flexible curriculum offers most of what you need to help your learners build a mind-set of innovation; engaging them with activities that require creative solutions, and supporting them with college and career readiness.
How to request your free kit:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Enter your name, district title, school district, district email and address.
- Note if you have previously been a NIHF Program Team Member.
- Hit “Submit” to request your free sample, while supplies last!
* US only. Available only to educators or administrators, while supplies last.