Phidgets are programmable USB sensors that are used by educators, STEM students and professionals in various industries. You can request a free “Getting Started Kit” with all the information you need today.
How to request your free kit:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Enter your name, school’s name, email and address.
- Note the subjects and levels you teach, as well as the programming languages you use in your classroom and the development environments you use.
- Hit “Submit Request” to get your free kit while supplies last.
* US only. Limit 1 request per address, while supplies last.