Purdue University Global is helping people improve themselves and build new skills and careers with free and discounted courses! These courses keep in mind anyone who has been laid off or needs to make a career change in light of COVID-19. The courses may later be applied toward receiving a certificate, micro-credential, or undergraduate degree.
There is a wide range of courses available in Business and Management, Communication and Composition, Health Sciences, Human Services, Professional Studies, Psychology, Social Science and more.
How to get started:
- See free courses by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- And see discounted courses here.
- Enter your name, contact information and country.
- Hit “Request Information” to get started and all the best!
* Limited time offer. Terms and conditions apply.