Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time - more info.
Celebrate Martin Luther King Day on Monday, January 20th with free admission to various Boston Museums and Zoos!
Here’s a look at what you can enjoy:
- 11am – 4pm at the Gardner Museum: Special performances by artists including Artist-in-Residence storyteller Gcina Mhlophe.
- 10am – 5pm at the ICA: Public opening of two new exhibitions.
- 10am – 5pm at the MFA: Free performances, tours, talks, art-making activities, and more.
- 10am – 4 pm at Franklin Park & Stone Zoo: Guests can write encouraging and hopeful messages on murals located within the Tropical Forest Pavilion at Franklin Park Zoo, and within the Animal Discovery Center at Stone Zoo.
How to participate:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- You can learn more about each event ahead of the time.
- Visit your preferred museum or zoo as listed above on Monday, January 20th.
- Attend at the time given above and enjoy!
- And you can score 50% off a ride of up to $10 to Boston Museums on MLK Day, courtesy of Lyft and The Boston Calendar by redeeming your discount here!
* US only. Valid 1/20/20 at specified times and locations only.