Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time - more info.
Tax Free Weekend is around the corner, and this time round it lines up perfectly with saving on back-to-school supplies and lots more! Take a look down below at the states, dates, and items that will apply.
Please note: Every state may have specific items that are not eligible. Be sure to follow the links and check the lists before making any purchases.
Here’s a look at states, dates and eligible items:
- Alabama July 15th – 17th: clothing $100/item, computers $750/item, school supplies $50/item, books $30/item.
- Arkansas August 6th – 7th: clothing $100/item, and school supplies.
- Connecticut August 21st – 27th: clothing and footwear for $100/item.
- Florida July 25th – August 7th: clothing $100/item, school supplies $50/item, computers $1,500/item.
- Illinois August 5th – 14th: clothing and school supplies $125/item.
- Iowa August 5th – 6th: clothing and footwear for $100/item.
- Maryland August 14th – 20th: clothing and footwear $100/item.
- Massachusetts August 13th – 14th: retail goods for personal use up to $2,500 (exceptions do apply).
- Mississippi July 29th – July 30th: clothing and footwear $100/item, school supplies $100/item.
- Missouri August 5th – 7th: clothing and shoes $100/item, school supplies for $50/transaction, computers $1,500/item.
- New Mexico August 5th – 7th: clothing $100/item, school supplies $30/item, computers for $1,000.
- Ohio August 5th – 7th: clothing $75/item, school supplies $20/item.
- Oklahoma August 5th – 7th: clothing for $100/item.
- South Carolina August 5th – 7th: clothing, school supplies, computers.
- Tennessee July 29th – July 31st: clothing $100/item, school supplies $100/item, computers for $1,500/item.
- Texas August 5th – 7th: clothing and shoes $100/item, school supplies and backpacks $100/item.
- Virginia August 5th – 7th: clothing and footwear $100/item, school supplies $20/item.
- West Virginia August 5th – 8th: clothing $125/item, school supplies $20/item, sports equipment $150/item, computers for $500.
How to score with tax-free weekend:
- Use the list above to check if your state is eligible and to see which dates and items apply.
- Enjoy tax-free savings!
* Select states only. Full terms and conditions apply. Image for representative purposes only. Yo! Free Samples is not offering any product or freebie, this is information about an offer from an external website.