Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time - more info.
The chilly weather is settling in – definitely time for a flu shot. You can visit your local Target where your flu shot may be free with medical insurance or Medicare Part B. In otherwise, there is no co-payment unless required by your plan. The best part is that you don’t even need to make an appointment! Those without medical can also cover the flu shot with cash, checks, and credit cards. Seasonal vaccines are $39.99 and high-dose vaccines are $69.99.
How to get your flu shot and coupon:
- Find your nearest location by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Head in to get your flu-shot.
- Your shot may be no-cost with medical.
- Receive your coupon while the offer is valid!
* US only. At participating locations. Limited time offer.