Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time - more info.
Whether for hearty sandwiches, warm soups or delicate sauces, tomatoes are always a must! You can get a free Roma Tomato from Walmart simply by activating a SavingStar rebate and then submitting your receipt.
Please note: The shelf price is listed by the pound, and each individual tomato has its own weight. Therefore, your prices may differ slightly.
How to get your free tomato:
- Be sure to activate the SavingStar offer before heading in stores, otherwise you will not be able to redeem it later.
- Buy a 0.19lb. Roma Tomato for $0.19 ($0.98/lb.)
- Keep your receipt and submit to SavingStar for a $0.25 Tomatoes rebate by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Get your 0.19lb. tomato free and a $0.06 profit!
* US only. Offer and prices may vary.