If you’re a healthcare professional looking for a free (and fun) way to get around, Spin is offering free 30 minute scooter rides through the end of May. Doctors, nurses, technicians, pharmacists, and all other essential medical personnel qualify for this benefit. You’ll also get free access to helmets to keep you safe on your trip. This offer is valid in all cities that Spin continues to operate in including Alexandria, Baltimore, Denver, Detroit, Los Angeles, Portland, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, Tampa, and Washington D.C.
How to get your free scooter rides:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Hit “Apply Today”.
- Enter your name, location and contact details.
- Provide proof of employment as a healthcare professional.
- Spin will send you a unique code within 48 hours.
- Download the Spin app from the Apple or Google Stores.
- From the menu, navigate to “Free Rides” and then “Your Promos”.
- Select “Add Promo”, and enter your unique code.
- Enjoy your free rides!
*Offer valid in select US cities only. Proof of employment/identification must be supplied. Offer applicable to rides of 30 minutes or less. Rides longer than 30 minutes will be charged to your credit card. Ends 05/31/20.