The City of New York’s COVID-19 Hotel Program is helping eligible frontline workers in the city with free hotel stays so that you may self-isolate safely and comfortably. Eligible community healthcare providers may also qualify to book free stays for patients with COVID-19.
How to book your stay:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- For healthcare workers: hit “Healthcare workers and volunteers” then scroll down and hit “Make your hotel reservation.”
- Provide your personal details including contact information for your place of work and your employee or volunteer ID number.
- Also add room preference/ needs such as desired check in and check-out dates as well as special considerations such as needing a service animal and more.
- You will receive a hotel booking confirmation email within 12 hours of completing your reservation.
- For community healthcare providers: hit “Community healthcare providers” to check your eligibility then hit “Make a hotel reservation for your client”.
- You will have to provide your personal and work details as well as patient details.
- You will be contacted to proceed with confirming the reservation.
- Stay safe!
* For eligible frontline workers in NYC only. Rooms will be reserved for up to 28 days, but workers should only use rooms as needed. Extensions will be considered. Incidentals are not included with your stay and the hotel may ask for a credit card upon check-in. You are responsible for any fees the City incurs for your stay if you are found to have submitted any fraudulent information. Limited time offer. Full terms and conditions apply.