Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time -.
Google is gradually bringing Google Meets, their premium video conferencing platform, to everyone for free! It is a great way to stay connected with work, academics and family group chats (or one-on-one calls) while remaining safely at home. Everyone with an email address will be able to enjoy all of Google Meets’ premium features including scheduling and screen sharing, real-time captions, personalized layout preferences and more. The platform is secure, private, reliable, and doesn’t even require plugins to use on the web – making it less vulnerable to threats.
Please note: Meetings are usually limited to 60 minutes for the free product, though this time limit will not be enforced until after September 30th.
How to get Google Meets:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Hit “Notify Me” so you can be updated on when the premium version becomes available to you.
- Enter your name, email, your primary use for Google Meets, and your country.
- Agree to the terms and hit “Submit” to be notified of when the full premium platform will be available to you!
- And remember, you can also get the Google Meets app from the Apple and Google Stores.
* Terms and conditions apply.