Hurry! Head to Rite Aid on August 2nd and score three great skin care products for free. Get Clean & Clear and Neutrogena for free and earn a profit by combining manufacturer’s coupons and a Rite Aid Bonus Cash offer with a Johnson and Johnson rebate.
How to get your freebies:
- Print coupons for $3.00/1 Neutrogena Acne product AND $2.00/1 Clean & Clear product from Coupons.com by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Also clip a $3.00/1 Neutrogena Acne product Rite Aid load to card coupon.
- Buy one 8 oz. Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleansers for $6.99.
- And buy two 8 oz. Neutrogena Clear Pore Oil-Eliminating Astringents for $6.79. Your total will be $20.57.
- Spend $20 and receive $6 BonusCash making your total $14.57.
- Redeem your coupons to pay only $6.57.
- Then go here and enter your name, contact information and address, then submit an image of your eligible receipt through August 2nd (make sure the receipt is legible and the qualifying products are circled).
- Receive your $10 rebate once your submission is approved within 5 business days, and earn a $3.43 profit!
* US only. Rite Aid offers valid 8/2/20 to 8/8/20. Purchase must be made and receipt must be submitted by 8/2/20 for rebate. Reward must be chosen and activated by 9/30/20. Limit 2 rewards per household while supplies last. Terms and conditions apply.