Starting from Today May 12th at 5 pm Eastern, Qatar Airways is giving away 100,000 complimentary return Economy Class tickets to a destination of choice for medical professionals and a companion! Doctors, medical practitioners, nurses, paramedics, lab technicians, clinical researchers, and pharmacists are all eligible.
Each day while tickets last, a limited number of promo codes will be distributed per country. Eligible ticket holders will also receive 35% off at Qatar Duty Free outlets at Hamad International Airport in Doha. Medical identification is mandatory for receiving and redeeming your tickets.
How to apply:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Register by entering your name, title, date of birth and nationality.
- Add your profession, hospital, hospital ID and country of employment.
- Also add your passport number and expiry date.
- Agree to the terms and hit “Submit”.
- Good luck!
* Original medical identification required. If the medical professional is not able to travel, then the companion will not be accepted at check-in to board the flight. Qatar Airways reserves the right to cancel any booking without prior notice if false identification or fraudulent activity is suspected in the process. Full terms and conditions apply. Limited time offer, while supplies last.