Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time -.
CVS has a coupon you can get from the big red box and when combined with another coupon and cashback from Checkout51 you can score 2 boxes of Kleenex for free.
How to get free Kleenex:
- Print TWO (2) of these $0.30 off coupons from Coupons.com here.
- Head to CVS and scan your card at the big red machine to get an instant $1.00 OFF Coupon.
- Use all 3 coupons to pay $0.39 in total at checkout, save your receipt.
- Submit for $1.00 back (make sure both on same receipt) from Checkout51 to make it free and pocket a few extra cents.
* Checkout51 required. CVS ExtraCare card required. Coupons.com software required to print.