Anything with pea’s in it is all the rage these day. Why? It’s a plant! And it doesn’t taste too bad either from previous pea-based samples I’ve tried the past year. If you are lucky enough to be near a Target you can stack a coupon on top of an Ibotta offer (a mobile cashback app) to score a bottle for free. Let’s dig in.
How to get free pea milk:
- Print this $1.00 OFF Coupon from Coupons.com Here
- Visit your nearest Target and grab any 12 oz Ripple Milk bottle, make sure it’s priced at $1.50 or this deal won’t work.
- Use the coupon above and you’ll only pay $0.50 at checkout. Now save you receipt for the last step.
- Submit your receipt for $0.50 cashback from Ibotta here to make it totally free!
* Ibotta required. Purchase required. Coupons.com software required to print coupon.