Lyft has partnered with Rush University Medical Center and The Metropolitan Chicago Breast Cancer Task Force to give free rides to and from breast cancer screenings throughout the Chicago area during October. You can request a code for two free Lyft rides, up to $15 per ride, when scheduling an appointment at participating screening sites in the Chicagoland area.
The code is valid for appointments made at:
- Rush University Medical Center, 1653 W Congress Pkwy, Chicago, IL 60612
- Rush Oak Park Medical Center, 520 S Maple Ave., Oak Park, IL 60304
- Loyola University Medical Center, 2160 S 1st Ave., Maywood, IL 60153
- Mercy Hospital & Medical Center, 2525 Michigan Ave., Chicago, IL 60616
- Swedish Covenant Hospital, 2739 W Foster Ave., Chicago, IL 60625
- Advocate Christ Breast Center, 4545 W 103rd St., Oak Lawn, IL 60453
- St. Alexius Hospital, 1555 Barrington Rd., Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
- Stroger Hospital,1969 W Ogden Ave., Chicago, IL 60612
- UIC, 1740 W Taylor St., Chicago, IL 60612
- AMITA Health Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center, 2233 W. Division St. Chicago, IL 60622
- UChicago Medicine, 5841 S Maryland Ave., Chicago, IL 60637
How to get your free rides:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Get the Lyft app from the Apple or Google Stores.
- Book an appointment for a breast cancer screening at any one of the abovementioned locations.
- Request your code for a free Lyft ride when you make your booking.
- Stay well.
* Chicago only. Code valid for two free Lyft rides, up to $15 per ride. Ends 10/31/19.