HBO Max is launching on May 27th, and AT&T customers can enjoy it for free! All you have to do is sign up for the service. You could be eligible to get HBO Max for free for a whole year if you pay for HBO through AT&T or if you have/ sign up for one of the following packages: AT&T TV Now Max, AT&T TV Premiere, DirecTV Premier, Internet 1000, Unlimited Elite, or U-verse U400 and U450. The service will offer over 10,000 hours of streaming content including series, movies and original debuts.
How to get your free HBO Max:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- If you haven’t already, subscribe to a premium AT&T service.
- Download the My AT&T app for iOS or Android, and see if you qualify.
- Sign up for your free HBO Max when it launches.
- Enjoy your free streaming!
* US Only. Valid for paying eligible AT&T customers only. Free offer varies in accordance with paid service. HBO Max and free offer to launch 5/27/20.