Head to Walgreens where you can stock up on Burt’s Bees for Kids Toothpaste and make a profit while you’re at it. You will earn 2,000 Points worth $2 when you buy two Burt’s Bees for Kids and can combine that with a high-value digital coupon. There are two different coupons available: $4/2 Burt’s Bees Coupon, and $8/4 Burt’s Bees Coupon.
How to get your free toothpaste:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Get one $4/2 or one $8/4 Crest, Oral-B or Burt’s Bees Toothpastes, Walgreens L2C Coupon by logging into your account and clipping the coupon.
- Buy 2 Burt’s Bees for Kids Toothpastes, 4.2 oz. for $2.99 each.
- Pay only $1.98 after the coupon is applied.
- You’ll get 2,000 Balance Rewards Points at checkout (like $2.00) for a $0.02 profit.
- Or buy 4 Burt’s Bees for Kids Toothpastes, 4.2 oz. for $2.99.
- Use the $8.00/4 coupon to pay only $3.96.
- You’ll get 4,000 points back in total to get a free product and $0.04 profit!
* US only. Digital coupons have a limit of one use per Balance Rewards account and may vary by user. Offer for 2,000 Balance Rewards Points ends 8/31/19. Toothpaste coupons expire 9/29/19.