Citi Bike NYC is now offering a 30 day free membership to first responders, healthcare and public transportation workers. Divvy Bikes is offering a 30 day free membership to healthcare workers in Chicago, and the City of Boston – and its municipal partners of Brookline, Cambridge, Everett, and Somerville – is also offering a free 30 day Bluebike pass to hospital staff.
How to sign up:
- For Citi Bike: Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Email HeroBikes@Lyft.com to enroll staff in the new program.
- For Divvy Bike: The offer will be available through April 30th. Eligible healthcare workers can sign up through their employer to access unlimited 45-minute trips on classic bikes for 30 days by emailing herobikes@Lyft.com.
- For a Bluebike pass: Scroll down to find your hospital, then send an email from your hospital account to the listed contact.
* For eligible healthcare workers, first responders and public transportation workers in select US cities only. Limited time offer.