Score big on toothpastes this week at CVS. Just mix and match coupons from Colgate with CVS Coupons from the CVS Coupon Centre or CVS App to get 2 toothpastes for free. There is also an ExtraBucks offer that scores you a nice profit of over $4.00 too!
How to get your free toothpastes:
- Print 2 coupons for $0.75/1 Colgate Total Advanced Toothpaste 3 oz. or larger (limit 4) by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Print/ clip a coupon for $3.00 Teeth Whitening Kit or Treatment from the CVS Coupon Center or CVS App
- And print/ clip a coupon for $2.00/1 Colgate Toothpaste, Toothbrush, or Mouthwash from the CVS Coupon Center or CVS App.
- Buy 2 Colgate Total Advanced Toothpastes on sale for $3.49 each – for a total of $6.98.
- Buy 2 and receive $4.50 ExtraBucks to pay only $2.48.
- Redeem your 2 manufacturer’s coupons and your 2 CVS coupons to get your toothpaste for free and $4.02 profit!
- And remember, you can still earn a profit of $1.02 if you only have your 2 manufacturer’s coupons and the CVS coupon for $2.00/1 Colgate Toothpaste, Toothbrush, or Mouthwash.
* US only. CVS Coupons may vary. Sale and ExtraBucks offer end 7/4/20.