Are you a SNAP recipient? Good news, as you could get $50 free just for getting your COVID-19 vaccine through Expensify’s new SNAP & VAX Campaign! Hurry though, as funds for getting your vaccine reward are currently limited/ guaranteed only to the first 3,000 people who submit for reimbursement.
Plus, if you have never received a grocery reimbursement from Expensify before, you could also get reimbursed for up to $50 worth of groceries by providing proof of your purchase (groceries and essentials only) using the Expensify app. Your money will be refunded directly to your bank account as soon as possible, with some payments processing within 24 hours. You can apply for this compensation regardless of how much you spent with your SNAP card.
Please note: Some SNAP card holders have wondered about the legality of the reimbursement. Expensify notes that it is considered a donation which does not violate EBT/ SNAP benefits; however, please always use your own discretion.
How to get your Expensify freebies:
- Learn more about how to get your refund by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- For grocery reimbursement: Use your SNAP card to purchase groceries and other essentials.
- Download the free Expensify app for iOS and Android.
- Set up your Expensify profile.
- Use the app’s smart scan to capture your receipt.
- Don’t forget to link your bank account to the Expensify app.
- For $50 for vaccine: Save your official Covid-19 Vaccination Record Card and get your ID.
- Put them both on a flat surface, one above the other so that both fit within your camera.
- Open the Expensify app and hit the camera icon to take a pic of the two documents in one picture.
- Hit “Add Details” then “Fill Out Details Myself”. Fill in Vaccine as the merchant name and $50 as the price tag and hit “Save”.
- You will score your $50 if you are one of the first 3,000 recipients. Enjoy!
* US only. Limit of up to $100 per family. $50 for vaccine only available to first 3,000. Only qualifying purchases are eligible for reimbursement. Limited time offer. Full terms and conditions apply.