You can definitely expect some sniffles and coughs going around as the weather gets cooler. But not to worry – head to Rite Aid now where you can score 4 Genexa Kids’ Cough Medicines for free! Simply score on a nice BOGO offer and BonusCash offer, then submit to Ibotta to make your medicines free.
How to get your freebies:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Option 1: Head to Rite Aid and buy 4 Genexa Kids’ Cough & Chest Congestion Liquid, 4 oz for $9.99 each.
- Buy 1 Get 1 50% off through October 9th.
- And buy 2, receive $10 BonusCash through October 9th for a total $20 BonusCash.
- And submit to Ibotta for 4x $2.50/1 Genexa product rebates to get your cough medicine free plus $0.03 profit!
- Option 2: Buy 1 Genexa Kids’ Honey Cough Syrup on clearance for $2.50.
- And submit to Ibotta for one $2.50/1 Genexa product rebate to get free.
* US only. Ibotta offers may vary. Ends 10/09/21.