School children can get creative and show of their doodles for a chance to win a college scholarship, trip to Google headquarters, a feature on Google, Google hardware, swag and more all worth $100,000! Simply draw your own unique doodle using any materials you like, incorporating the letters of the Google logo, and following the theme “I show kindness by…”
Winners will be judged by artistry, following the contest theme, the use of the letters in the Google logo, and of course creativity and originality!
How to enter:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Download the form and fill out all information including parent consent and a descriptive artist statement of fifty 50 words or less. You can directly create your doodle on the form if you wish, or create it separately and take a photo or mail it in. Remember to incorporate letters from the Google logo, to reflect the theme of how you show kindness, and most of all to be original and authentic!
- Then go here to submit your entry with your name and email.
- Also enter your child’s school’s name, address, contact information and your grade.
- Upload your child’s form with the doodle or hi-res photo in JPEG or PNG.
- Remember you can also affix the proper postage and mail the doodle to:
Doodle for Google
1 Market Street Ste 400
San Francisco, CA 94105-9868.
- Agree to the rules on behalf of your child, giving your permission and submit. Good luck!
* Contest is for US citizens or a permanent legal US residents enrolled in a private or public elementary or secondary school (grades K-12) or a home school (grades K-12) in the United States, a United States Territory in Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Washington, D.C., a student of a U.S. Service Person serving abroad entering with parent’s or legal guardian’s prior permission. Limit 1 entry per person. Ends 3/13/20. Full terms and conditions apply.