You and your kid can enter the Panini Kid Reporter Contest for a chance of winning a once in a lifetime opportunity. The grand prize winner will get a 9 day/8 night trip for two to the Super Bowl LV Opening Night, two tickets to Super Bowl LV, an opportunity for your child to act as a Panini Super Bowl Kid reporter at Super Bowl LV Opening Night, airfare and ground transport!
Ten finalists will each get a $200 gift card to the iCollectPanini.com store, six monthly winners will get a NFL Player Autographed Mini Helmet, and there are also boxes of Panini NFL trading cards products and Panini t-shirts up for grabs.
How to enter:
- Get a code with a purchase, through a Pop Warner email or for free by mailing a self-addressed stamped envelope (VT residents may omit return stamp) to:
Panini Super Bowl Kid Reporter Code Request,
5325 FAA Blvd,
Irving, TX 75061.
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Enter your code and complete the entry form.
- Ten finalists will be selected at random and get the chance to participate in the Panini Super Bowl Kid Reporter Contest. Finalists have to record a 2 minute video of their child showing their interviewing skills including the types of questions they would ask the athletes and more.
- Good luck!
* US/ DC only. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and have a child aged between 7 and 13 years. Limit 1 entry per person/ email/ code weekly. Ends 1/13/21.