Do you know a child who deserves to be honoured for being awesome? Nominate them in Viacom’s Kid of the Year Celebration, and they could be 1 of 5 children to win $5,000, a title as TIME’s Kid Reporter for a year with the opportunity to actually contribute to the magazine, merchandise, and a trip to Nickelodeon’s Kids Choice Awards and Slimefest.
One Honoree will also be announced as TIME’s Kid of the Year and will receive a framed TIME magazine cover of their choice. Runners up will win gift cards and merchandise courtesy of TIME.
How to enter:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)” to create an account.
- Add your name, the kids you are nominating’s name, and your email, age, gender, city, state.
- Add a 500 word engaging essay describing “Why this child should be Kid of The Year”.
- Submit a photo and video of your nominee. If your nominee is older than 13, you may submit their social media handles and links too.
- Good luck!
* US/DC only. Nominees must be between the ages of 8 and 16 as of 8/1/20. Limit 1 entry per nominee for the duration of the sweepstakes. Ends 8/1/20.