Freeform’s Cruel Summer is taking us back to the ’90s with a host of great freebies to celebrate the nostalgia. Freeform has partnered with a number of great brands to bring you free ice-cream, music vouchers, SLINKY platform slides and ’90s-themed prize packs in their various Cruel Summer giveaways on April 24th!
How to score your freebies:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Dippin’ Dot Ice cream: 120 Dippin’ Dots stores across the nation will offer the first 50 visitors on April 24th a free 10 oz. serving of the limited edition “Cruel Summer Chill Thrill” flavor. The rainbow and cotton candy ice cream will be served in a custom, ’90s-inspired, color-changing cup.
- Amoeba Music Voucher: The first 500 visitors at Amoeba Music’s new Hollywood location will receive a free $20 voucher to buy a ’90s vinyl or CD of your choice, plus a free Cruel Summer ’90s choker necklace.
- Steve Madden Slinky Platform Slides: The first 10 visitors at the 20 participating Steve Madden stores across the nation will receive a free pair of iconic ’90s black SLINKY platform slides.
- Cruel Summer ’90s Roller Rink Event & Freebies: The Roller Rink event will take place at the Westfield Century City Mall Atrium on April 24th and April 25th. If you attend, you will have the chance to score ’90s-inspired Cruel Summer swag, and discover easter eggs and other surprises.
- Sweepstakes: Follow the Freeform Instagram account and check in on April 24th to enter a special sweepstakes on the Freeform Instagram account as well as the ’90s themed accounts @’90sanxiety, @iamthirtyaf, and @forever_’90s_fan. There are ’90s-themed prize packs up for grabs including a you-go-girl necklace, roller skates, a Garbage band t-shirt, a cassette tape player, a pair of Steve Madden SLINKY shoes, an Amoeba Music gift card, a Dippin’ Dots gift card, and a Caboodle.
- Enjoy and good luck!
* At participating US locations on April 24th only, unless otherwise stated in post. Limited time offers, while supplies last. Sweepstakes for US/DC and ages 18 and older only. Sweepstakes runs 4/24/21 – 4/28/21.