Sears and Kmart shoppers, score a $20 or more jewelry product for free or real cheap now through 2/17/18 with in-store pick up (or pay $5-7 shipping). All you need to do is spend at least $20 to get $20.00 cashback when you spend $20.00 or more on fine jewelry and watches that are sold by Sears or Kmart. You also need a ShopYourWay account to get this deal. The catch for this deal is that your cashback points will expire in 7 days from getting them so you’ll need to spend them fast, but that should be easy as it’s free money!
How to get freebate $20 item:
- Visit the companies website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- Register or login for ShopYourWay then link it to your Sears or Kmart account.
- Then head to Sears and Kmart online website. Pick any jewelry & watches sold by Sears or Kmart for $20 or more. Keep in mind, you’ll need to pay shipping if you do not do the free in-store pick up option.
- Here is a list of all jewelry items:
- Once you spend $20 or more on a qualifying jewelry item, within 24 hours you’ll get the $20 back to spend within 7 days on Kmart or Sears. Enjoy your freebate!
* Online only. Must be sold by Sears or Kmart. Members get $20 CASHBACK in points when you spend $20 or more on work jewelry & watches sold by Sears or Kmart. Points awarded the next day and valid for 7 days. Max 20,000 points per member. Valid through February 14, 2018 11:59 PM CST Points earned will be added to your Shop Your Way account and can be used on your next purchase. Offer Valid for Shop Your Way members only. Purchase must be made in a single transaction. Points earned from a single qualifying purchase, offer valid once per transaction. Offer valid for items sold by Sears or sold by Kmart. Items sold by marketplace are excluded. Must be a Shop Your Way member logged in at Sears.com to receive this special offer. By accepting Shop Your Way member benefits and offers, you agree to the Shop Your Way terms and conditions, available at www.shopyourway.com/terms. Sears Holdings reserves the right to change or terminate this offer at any time in the event of fraud or abuse or if technical or other issues arise.