Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time -.
What is better than reading at home? Getting free Husky gear for reading, of course! Washington University is giving kids their choice of free Husky hoodies, hats or socks for reading for 30 minutes a day over 30 separate days. Whether it is books, comic books, magazines, reading alone or with family – it all counts.
How to participate:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Scroll down and hit “Download Interactive PDF”, or go here for the journal.
- Encourage your kids to read for 30 minutes a day on 30 separate days between now and June 5th.
- Let your kids use the journal to record their reading time over 30 separate days. The journal can be recorded electronically (just click on it to edit), or can be printed and completed.
- You the parent or guardian then sign the journal.
- The “Husky Information” section of the journal must be completed with your child’s name and the name of their school, as well as your name, contact information, address and signature. You must also specify the preferred reward (hoodie, hat or socks) and size (XS or S).
- Mail: Put the printed journal in an envelope and mail to:
Trademarks & Licensing
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195-9559
- OR have your kid fill out the interactive journal electronically (with your electronic signature) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OR scan or photograph the printed journal and email the photo to email@example.com.
- Kids will receive their free Husky gear!
* US only. Program is aimed at school children. Completed journal must be sent by 6/5/20.