Realistically, most of these are local clubs so you may not get these but figured I’d round up the 8 kids clubs offers into one post for your convenience. Most of these involve free tickets and other benefits as well. But again, they may only ship locally and are usually for kids 12 or under only.
How to get each shirt from each club:
- Utah Valley University Wolverines Kids Club: Sign up here and is for kids ages 4 to 14 (eighth grade).
- Bryan Health Kid’s Club: Sign up here and is open to Nebraska residents from newborn – age 12.
- Otter Hockey Kid’s Club: Sign up here and is an exclusive club for children under the age of 12.
- Eddie’s SIUE Cougars Junior Kid’s Club: Sign up here and is open to youth ages 0-12.
- Bradley Braves Little Braves Club: Sign up here and is only for children in 8th grade and younger.
- Fullerton Titan Kids Club: Sign up for the club by hitting “Sign Up Now!” here and wait 2-3 weeks for shirt if they have any supplies left. Shirt wearers also get free admission to all regular season Titan athletic events.
- Virginia Cavman’s Crew: Scroll down and hit “Register for Base Package” here to register for your free official t-shirt.
- SUNY Cortland Kids Club: Please email the athletic department at firstname.lastname@example.org the following information, your Name, Address, Birthdate, Email Address and T-shirt Size. More information here.
* Mostly for kids 12 or under, varies by program. While supplies last. Samples may or may not come depending on if the company can fulfill the samples or any reason up to their discretion at all.