Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time -.
Pride and Less Prejudice has released a new collection of LGBTQ+ children’s books for PreK – 3rd grade classrooms which are available for free by request from educators.
How to request free books:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Enter your name, email, school’s name, school’s address and your home address.
- Note which grade you teach, share some demographic information about your students, and note if there is a specific book you would like to request.
- Hit “Submit” to request your free books, while supplies last!
* US only. Limit one request per address. Limited time offer, while supplies last.