Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time -.
Unilever is voluntarily recalling dry shampoo aerosol products produced prior to October 2021 from Dove, Nexxus, Suave, TIGI (Rockaholic and Bed Head), and TRESemmé due to potentially elevated levels of benzene. You will be eligible for reimbursement if you have purchased any of these qualifying products. You don’t need proof of purchase to qualify for the reimbursement of one shampoo, but proof of purchase will be required in the form of a receipt or photo of the lot code on the bottom of the products if you want to be reimbursed for multiple products.
Please note: You should stop using any of these products that are being recalled ASAP.
How to get your reimbursement:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- You can click on any of the brand names for more information.
- Hit “Get Started”.
- Follow the chatbot’s prompts to ask if your product is affected, if you are in the US or CA, and which product you bought (Dove, Nexxus, Tresemme, Suave, or TIGI).
- Add your product barcode or note that you do not have one (without proof of purchase, you are eligible for one check or a product replacement coupon).
- Choose your form of reimbursement (check or product replacement).
- Enter your name, contact details, and address.
- Submit your request to receive your refund, while supplies last.
* US and CA only. Valid on eligible products only. Full terms and conditions apply. Limited time offer.