Using this limited time Spend $30, get $30 CASHBACK in points awarded in 3 weekly installments promotion at Kmart (Sears has some deals too for this promotion but not as many); you can score a good amount of items for free after CASHBACK. Also, you need to be a Shop Your Way member to use the cashback so don’t forget to sign up if you haven’t yet. Check this sweet deal out!
Note: The points are different for this one than normal! Members get 100% CASHBACK in points total over 3 weeks with purchase of a qualifying items now through 6/9/18. See terms below to full details.
How to get freebate products:
- Visit the companies website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- Make sure you are a Shop Your Way member and you are registered/logged in.
- Buy any of the products that say “Spend $30, get $30 CASHBACK in points” below it. Make sure it says “Get $30-$30.30 CASHBACK in points” on the product page and add it to cart, then checkout with free shipping or do in-store pick up if shipping isn’t free in your area.
- Here are a few suggested items that are valid at the time of this writing:
- When buying DO NOT use points to purchase and choose store pickup to get it 100% free or you can get free shipping on orders over $49.
* Purchase required. Shop Your Way membership required. Offer valid 6/3/18 – 6/9/18. Maximum $30 CASHBACK in points per Member. Initial $10 in points awarded to member account immediately after purchase. $10 in points will then be awarded to the Members accounts on 6/10/18 and 6/17/18. Excludes Pharmacy. Purchase requirement before taxes and after other discounts and must be made in a single transaction. By accepting Shop Your Way member benefits and offers, you agree to the Shop Your Way terms and conditions, available at www.shopyourway.com/terms. Members earn points on qualifying purchases, excluding sales taxes and other fees. Extra points are inclusive of, and not in addition to, any base points earned on qualifying purchases. When extra point offers are combined, total points earned will be less than the combined point totals for each individual offer.