Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time - more info.
Tryable is a so-so way to try and test products for free, there are certainly better options like Home Tester Club or other sites out there. And they have definitely sent out products in the past if you get approved. They currently have a The Ritual of Sakura Gift Box up for grabs to try free, apply now!
Note: As of 2020 this site has been more like a survey site than a testing site, expect less samples and more questions. Still worth a shot though because many have gotten products in the past.
How to apply for free product:
- Visit the companies website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- Login or register for Tryable
- Once you are logged in and back on the product page click “Apply to try” and fill out the survey (they are a bit long, so be patient)
- Once you are finished, wait to see if you are approved via email for a freebie in exchange for your feedback!
* US Only. Limit one set per household. While supplies last. You must apply for each product, you are not guaranteed a sample by applying. If you are approved there are no costs for shipping and handling.