Have you ever signed up for an Amazon Reviewer site to get free or discounted products only to apply for a bunch of them then wait in “approval hell”? Well that isn’t the case with DealGoGoGo (yes, 3 go’s). If you ever used EliteDealClub you’ll be happy to see DealGoGoGo’s ‘instant’ coupon code request feature. In addition, DealGoGoGo has a much wider selection from what I can tell compared to EliteDealClub. The only negative about DealGoGoGo I would say is the lack of searching filters, you’ll have to go through the entire list of products to find what you want, you can pick “Fashion” and sort by price for example. Give DealGoGoGo a ‘review’ if you haven’t tried it yet!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: On 10/3/2016 Amazon banned free & discounted reviews this offer may have changed as a result. More information about the Amazon Review ban here.
How to get free or deeply discounted products:
- Visit the companies website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- Sign up for an account by clicking “Sign Up” on the upper right hand side. Then confirm your email address.
- Now, find a deal on their website and simply hit “Request Coupon Code” and you can redeem your deal, now just wait for it to ship.
- Lastly, review it so you can keep your account in good standing so you can keep getting deep discounts and freebies!
* Amazon account required. Amazon Prime required for free shipping. Valid email required. Amazon reviews must include disclosures you got the product at a discount or for free.