Another box is coming soon.
PINCHme is a monthly free sample box site that doesn’t cost a cent and lets you try products from leading brands, absolutely free. Every month, PINCHme members get an amazing amount of free samples that are released to claim from big brands like Kraft, Johnson & Johnson, Unilever, Proctor & Gamble. The samples vary every month, see what they have in offer for you.
While they have sent an amazing amount of samples to many readers over the years, not everyone will get a free box every month. Not a member? Sign up and complete your profile so you can get a shot a free samples. And if you are a member already, make sure you fill out any extra surveys or check to make sure your profile information is up to date so that PINCHme can best match you with samples. Once you are signed up, always keep an eye on your email for profile surveys or early access samples too. On the down side, they frequently email advertising offers which can be frustrating. And lately, they have been adding surveys that likely sell your email to advertisers (for example if you get a question asking if you want to win money or enter a panel that may be one that sells your information). With the good and the bad, Overall PINCHme has been greatly a net positive over the years and the PINCHme’s “Sample Tuesday” is always an important part of any freebie hunters month so it’s worth checking out if you have not yet.
How to get a free samples box:
- Visit the sample page below by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- Sign up for PINCHme by creating an account using Facebook or your normal email address.
- Complete your profile so you can get matched with as many free samples possible.
- On their next sample day, see what free samples you can claim!
Pssst… I got a free blogger box to review awhile ago. Check out my full PINCHme review here too if you are looking for more information about PINCHme.
* See PINCHme’s website for full terms, rules and information about their free sample service.