Need help with diapers? The National Diaper Bank Network may be able to help with free diapers that have been donated by large companies. Huggies is the founding sponsor of the National Diaper Bank Network and has supplies millions of diapers to the National Diaper Bank Network. This program is only for families in need or low income individuals so if you can afford diapers on a regular basis please skip this or share it with someone who can use this service.
How to learn more:
- Visit the companies website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- To locate assistance near your home, use the National Diaper Bank Network’s directory page here or call the phone number 2-1-1 then ask about or search for diapers or basic needs.
- If there isn’t a diaper or food bank in your direct area, please contact your community’s social service agencies (women’s shelter, food pantry, church, publicly funded daycare center or public health facility) directly and ask for support.
- Pro tip (Thanks Allison!): If you have trouble finding a program near you or it’s not listed try searching Google for “YOUR COUNTY NAME HERE (replace this) assistance programs”
* US Only. For families in need only.