According to NBC New York, the state of New Jersey partnered with Baby Box Co. to help prevent Sudden Infant Death Syndrome and provide a safe start for newborns in the state with a box full of $150 potentially life-saving products and other useful baby samples. If you are a new/expecting parent in NJ or know one who can use this share it with them!
3/27/17 Update: Ohio and Alabama are now qualified to get free baby boxes too. Source.
How to get free baby box:
- Visit the companies website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- Sign up as a New Jersey resident using your address and a valid email.
- Watch the 10+ minute video and take the quiz about the video to get your certificate which qualifies you for the baby box.
- Once you get the certificate you can select a local pick-up or home delivery of your free Baby Box!
* NJ residents only. Baby Box Co. will distribute a maximum of 105,000 Baby Boxes in 2017. Valid email required.