Ford is proud to announce that they will be providing frontline/ essential workers with a free synthetic blend oil change, tire rotation, vehicle check-up and more through their “The Works” service, courtesy of FordPass Rewards! The service is available for any car you own and will be available at participating dealerships and Quick Lane Tire & Auto Center locations through June 30th or later if you claim in advance.
Please note: You must be a current or new FordPass Rewards member to get this offer.
How to get this free service:
- Find a participating location by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Scroll down to check your eligibility.
- Hit “Schedule Now” and enter your zip to find a dealer.
- Enter your vehicle details and information to make an appointment and bring your proof of membership and employment with you.
- Or scan proof of employment including either a name tag, badge/ID, business card or pay stub with your name and company name/address, or the government letter stating your essential worker status and email to FPR@Ford.com to claim your free service.
- You will be contacted to schedule your appointment. Enjoy your free service!
* At participating US locations only. Valid only for frontline/ essential workers who are current or new FordPass Rewards members. The program may exclude certain vehicles. Ends 6/30/20.