Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time -.
Recuperating veterans can request free Therapeutic Arts and Crafts Kits from Help Heal Veterans. The kits aim to help injured or recuperating veterans manage stress, cope with PTSD, work on fine motor skills, and help rebuild self-esteem.
Please note: Proof of service and proof of medical care need to be uploaded with your request.
How to request your free kits:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Enter your name, contact information and address.
- Note your branch of service, if you are active or reserve duty and service start and end year.
- Then upload any document that shows you serve or served in the U.S. military and any document that shows you have received medical or nursing care in the last six months.
- Hit “Submit” to request your free kits, while supplies last.
* US only. Proof of eligibility required. Limited time offer, while supplies last.