Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time - more info.
Enjoy a fun time out for the family with great classes and events in-stores throughout February at Michaels! Sign up is not required, but early attendance means you will score the freebies while supplies are available. Please note that all supplies will be provided.
What to look forward to:
- Sunday Makebreak February 6th from 2-4 pm: Get artistic by making your own pink ombre necklace and keychain.
- Sunday Makebreak February 13th from 2-4 pm: Try your hand at a Valentine’s Day champagne tassel.
- Sunday Makebreak February 20th from 2-4 pm: Make your own small macramé holder.
- Demo: Artist’s Loft February 26th from 3-5pm: Get a chance to learn more about Artist’s Loft products.
- Sunday Makebreak February 27th from 2-4 pm: Get creative by making your own abstract art.
How to participate:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Head to your local Michaels on the aforementioned dates and times.
- The kits will be found at the register and you are welcome to ask a team member if you need any help. Enjoy!
* Participating US locations only. Some purchases required. Free kits available while supplies last. Full terms and conditions apply.